Meerror works in a very simple way and it is organized in three phases:
- DISCOVER: here you deal with the facets and can discover new people. All your actions here are anonymous
- DIG DEEPER: you can talk to people contacted in the previous step and, starting from the set of facets in common, you can deepen the knowledge of the person through the chat.
The chat is still anonymous, but you can write all that you want, including personal info (even if we do not recommend)
- DISCLOSE: this is the final operation. You and the other people mutually accept to share personal
At the beginning you can't do anything but discover
new mirrors. In particular you can:
- Like (or not like) facets given by other users (but you can't know who is the user behind the facet)
- Insert your own facet to allows other user to like (or not like) on your facet.
- Block facet you consider inappropriate (whatever "inappropriate" means for you): this influences the way Meerror selects facets for you.
When you and another people achieve 33 facets in common you can start to chat. At this point you are "potential" mirror. In every moment each of you can decide to go back and remove the other from the chat.
In this phase, removing a person from the list of "my mirrors" means loosing the contact (as long as you have not already shared some private info).
This phase can last as much as you want to. You or the other person can send the request to become mirrors. When the other person accepts you become mirrors.
At this point you are mirrors and you can see each other profile. Obviously, if during the previous phase you had already exchanged your personal data, becoming mirror just has a symbolic meaning, since no new featurers are added. Consider that you can keep on commenting new facets, so that you can discover new things in common with the people you are talking with.